- This event has passed.
Optimizing Your Website for Speed and Performance
Google is highly focused on website speed and performance, which means website owners and bloggers need to be too. Unfortunately, discussions around script loads, CDNs, and hosting configuration can overwhelm the average marketer and website owner.
In this free training webinar, Rebecca is joined by Pat Ramsey, Crowd Favorite’s Director of Technology.
The two will explore common website performance issues and explain what you can do to optimize your website for speed. They’ll break down these technical issues into everyday speak so you can learn what matters in optimization and you can learn how to prevent and/or address the everyday challenges.
The training event will cover:
- What’s typically included when one talks about performance and optimization
- What is considered “good” performance
- How to test your website’s existing performance to see is lagging
- What can be done to fix performance issues
- How performance optimization is different between small business and enterprise
- Real-world examples of performance optimization that Crowd Favorite has done with their enterprise clients
- Resources and links for additional information
At the end of the webinar, Rebecca will facilitate a Q&A session so you can obtain direct feedback from Pat.