- This event has passed.
Technical SEO Summit
When it comes to technical SEO, what you don’t know will hurt you. What’s even more important – your lack of SEO knowledge can and will hurt your clients.
Whether you are coding stock themes for sale, creating a brand new website, or working on a website redesign – technical SEO is a critical element of project success and customer satisfaction.
This technical SEO training event will help you see websites through the eyes of a search engine. This new view will help you empathize with search engines, understand what they need, and create better websites.
You won’t just learn what technical SEO is about – you’ll learn why it matters to you, your clients, and to search engines. And even better – everything will be positioned around WordPress and taught by someone who is experienced in both the WordPress development process and SEO.
What You’ll Learn
- Why technical SEO matters to WordPress developers and freelancers who configure WordPress websites
- SEO’s role in WordPress theme creation and website development
- What to test for prior to launching a new website or a website redesign
- What to test for at the website launch
- What to check on after the website launches
- What to review in annual website health checks
If you’re a WordPress developer, you need to learn SEO best practices so you can apply these techniques to your theme code, development processes, and post-launch support practices.